Driver Entry- 34th Annual Fall Classic
DRIVER'S AND TEAMS - (insert Bruce Buffer's voice) ITS TIIIIMMMMEEE!
Welcome to the resurrected Tri-City Raceway @ Rmec. We rose from ashes and are flying high again, are you ready to make HISTORY with US? The Fastest half mile- Tri Oval and most ICONIC track in the WEST is back to bring the West Coast the best racing since 98'. Our Grand Opening event was done in true Tri-City Raceway FASHION as we believe in TRADITION. Its with great honor to present the Northwest with the - 34th Annual Fall Classic & still running! (presented by Dirt Kart!)
***EVERYDAY YOU ENTER THE PITS YOU MUST SIGN WAIVER
- NOTE: Thursday + Friday Practices will have a different registration- not included in entry fee
- Thursday Open practice for pre registered competitors only 12pm-5pm (details to follow)
- Friday Practice Sessions Available (details to follow)
- Friday Media/ Autograph Lunch from 1pm - 2pm (details to follow)
- Saturday Check-In Pit Gates @ 7am (details to follow)
- Saturday Pit Gates 8am (details to follow)
- Sunday Check- In Pit Gates @7am (details to follow)
- Sunday Pit Gates open 8am (details to follow)
Dry Camping available, We will be releasing official logging (hotel) info next week!
No trailers in the pit area (Saturday + Sunday) obstructs the view of attendees.
*Pit Map and Pit Assignments will be released soon (first come first served basis based off preregistered)
No Children under the age of 14 are allowed in the pits, all minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Competitors must be 16 and over
Animals, Alcohol, Fires, Etc. are prohibited in the pits.
See Schedule for Crossover times.
Rules (SEE the following Series Rules Packages)
Tri State Challenge Series Hobby Stock
Northwest Mini Stock Series Rules
Tristate Challenge Series Pro Late Models
West Coast Modified Series
Super Late Model Rules (Northwest Super Late Model Series)