know before you go! 2022 apple cup
your complete guide to the 2022 bonney's branson tractors 53rd annual apple cup!
With days away from the historic Bonney's Branson Tractors 53rd Annual Apple Cup, we have composed valuable information to help guide you smoothly + successfully! To- From and during the event!
Due to high demand and popularity of these events we ask that you pre purchase tickets in advance as they will more than likely be sold out prior to the actual event.
We have worked hard with the City of West Richland + WADOT to ensure the smoothest traffic flow possible for this event. If you live in this area be sure to expect small delays, there will be traffic control implemented on Keene/ W Van Giesen St.
We ask that you have parking tickets ready to be scanned prior to entering the parking lot.
Please do not show up to facility without tickets purchased - online ticket sales only
- Parking is PROHIBITED on highway and surrounding neighborhoods. You will be towed.
- For parking in general parking lot please select the "pay for parking" option while purchasing tickets. Please do not show up to the general parking area without your parking pass purchased prior to the event.
-HAVE YOUR PARKING TICKET BARCODE READY TO SCAN PRIOR TO ENTRY. ONCE SCANNED YOU WILL BE ISSUED A PASS TO PLACE IN YOUR WINDSHIELD.
-PARKING IS LIMITED AND WILL BE SOLD OUT
- we ask that you do your best to car pool to ensure parking availability
- Free Shuttle services will be provided to + from Red Mountain Event Center . Parking @ TLAC building: 6972 Keene Rd. West Richland WA 99353 (every 10-15 minutes starting @ 9:15 am) ***MUST HAVE TICKETS
- Assigned Seating is the only option available, please select section and seats with applicable ticket category.
-SIT in YOUR assigned and numbered seat to ensure everyone gets their purchased spot.
- Each ticket will be emailed to you with a unique barcode that will be scanned upon entry of the event, Please have tickets ready on your device or printed out to ensure smoother check-in.
- Section E (21+ over only seating)
(Beer Gardens will have standing room available to those who are attending and would like to purchase adult beverages)
- Section B - Wheel Chair accessible ADA seating ONLY and include wheelchair accessible parking.
-SMOKING/ VAPING PROHIBITED IN GRANDSTANDS, PLEASE SEE DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA LOCATED BY THE BEER GARDENS.
-No Animals allowed unless service
EVENT INFORMATION BOTH DAYS-
GATES OPEN @ 9:15 AM RACING STARTS @ 1PM
FOOD VENDOR INFORMATION-
5-6 FOOD VENDORS WILL BE ONSITE BOTH DAYS
Beer gardens onsite must be 21+over (opens at 11 am)
Red Mountain Event Center concessions will be open for drinks, snacks, some food options, candy, gifts/ toys + trinkets, official apparel and more!
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE water is okay (unless medical exemptions apply)
FIRST AID + SECURITY
(Open to Close of events for both days)
- First Aid medical tent will be available on the premises both days by AMR.
- Professional Security Team is onsite at all times
no refunds available in the case of cancellation of events you will be credited to the next or
Speedway Promotions LLC. the official motorsports production of Tri-City Raceway @ RMEC.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.